Gate Installer Diploma – 5 day intensive course covering the following syllabus:
- Health and Safety, Manual Handling, Risk assessments, Method Statements…..
- Electrical safety, testing, fault finding and multi-brand gate control familiarisation.
- Gate safety systems, devices, responsibilities and code of practice – DHF certified course.
- Welding (MMA) theory, machinery controls, safety and practical training – BS 4872-1
- Practical fitting of automation, safety devices and certification.
- Wiring, commissioning, force testing and certification, CE marking.
- £1150 ex VAT
- Or if you already hold a DHF qualification the course will cost £990 ex VAT
1 day HSL Gate safety training – 1/2 day classroom 1/2 day covering the following:
- Health and safety.
- Installation RAMS and Gate Risk assessments.
- Gate safety systems, devices, responsibilities and code of practice.
- Force testing, certification and handover documentation. £250.00 per person/2 person minimum
Gate automation wiring – 1 day practical onsite covering the following:
- Electrical supply wiring, isolation, testing and certifying.
- Gate motor and accessory wiring practices (site specific).
- Safety edge fitting and wiring (site specific).
- Commissioning, force testing and CE marking.£400.00 per day
Electrical testing and fault finding – 1 day course covering the following:
- BS7671 familiarisation focused on wiring associated with automatic gates.
- Multi function tester familiarisation.
- Safe isolation procedures and practice.
- Low ohmmeter testing.
- Insulation resistance testing.
- Earth loop impedance testing.
- Testing of RCD’s/RCBO’s.
- Multi-brand controller familiarisation.£250.00 per person/2 person minimum
MMA Welding – 1 day course covering the following:
- Safety in welding
- Machinery controls
- Welding theory
- Practical MMA welding of different materials
- Assessment leading to EAL qualification if to standard £350.00 per person/3 person minimum